I use the following software fairly often, and I thought I would list them out in no particular order, in case anyone else finds themselves looking for a sweet set of tools for their toolbox. I’ve tried to list any applications I use exclusively on a particular platform with that platform listed afterwards in parenthesis, and anything without a restriction I just list the name.
- Visual Studio Code (Primary development environment across all operating systems)
- Brave [for development and general browsing] - I used to use Chrome, but it was just too bloated/slow/invasive.
- Microsoft Teams
- Basecamp - great for project management
- OneDrive / DropBox
- Unity 3D - I’ve been playing around with this, and man it’s fun!
- Alfred (Mac only, with the Premium pack)
- Navicat Premium - One of the best database management apps I’ve ever used
- Cloud App - Still great for screenshots
- Collective (Mac only) - Good for clipboard management
- Google Chrome [for testing only]
- Safari [for testing only]
- Firefox [for testing only]
- Microsoft Edge [for testing only]
- Wave - for invoicing
- Gmail - for email
- Office 365 - for document collaboration